Why join HVT?
Our success is the result of the effort of every member. At Health Vision Technolgies we promote teamwork and creativity. We bring quality care to our patients by accomplishing together.
As we continue to innovate in healthcare, we are looking for original individuals to expand on our ideas. Through collaboration we challenge and motivate those around us to provide the best care we can.
The quality and affordability for our consumers is on our minds every day. We wish to attract those who are passionate about helping others. If you are motivated to provide quality, let’s help together.
Health Vision Technologies puts their patients first. Our success and efficiency are measured by the effort and class we show our customers on a daily basis. Each interaction we have is held to the highest standard possible
Join our growing team today at our Orlando location in Florida, Spain and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Browse available positions on our team today.
For our Valencia location in Spain we are searching for the following:
We need several PCBs engineered for controlling peripherals. We currently focus on the development of generic electronics used in all portals, medical sensors and sensors breakout board. The sensors are supplied by 3rd parties.
You have engineering experience in the following fields:
- DC stepper motor control
- STM8 MCUs - UARTs, SPI, I2C, GPIO, and basic programming knowledge
- USB applications
- Embedded Systems
- Audio and video - Acoustic Echo Cancellation, speaker amplifiers, digital microphones, line level converters, video encoding and decoding circuitry, LVDS, HDMI, SDI and DisplayPort
- Power management - Solid State Relays, MOSFETs, voltage regulators
- PWM control for LED lighting applications
- Ultrasonic sensors
- Black burst and tri-level sync generator circuitry
- Enclosures prototyping
- Wiring harnesses
- Experience with mechanical engineering a plus
Most challenging is the engineering of a tri-level genlock sync generator which uses DisplayPort out of the Embedded System as reference clock. With two independently controlled MOSFETS with programmable time offset - both positive and negative - and switching duration. We need to be able to sync a screen (laser projector, LCD or OLED) and LED backlighting with a studio camera supporting tri-level sync in.
You must be able to produce small sample batches and provide assistance with the manufacturing of the electronics, electronics enclosure and wire harness on a large-scale basis.
Being familiar with FDA regulations and UL safety requirements is a major advantage.
Candidate must be capable of utilizing 3D CAD Surfacing/Solids Software and have a strong aptitude in geometry and math for visualizing our volumetrically accurate portal design in 3D. You must demonstrate your ability to provide functioning CAD models for manufacturing and help us with the selection of materials: Portal frame, shell materials, and a rack and gear assembly for camera height and tilt control.
Freelance Mechanical Engineer
Candidate must be capable of utilizing 3D CAD renderings and have a strong aptitude in geometry and math for helping us with the construction of the engineering samples of the medical video portal and a cabinet for sensors.
Being able to work with hand tools and having a basic understanding of electronics is a must.
Candidate must be skilled in low-level programming for direct microprocessor control. The tasks of this position will initially be to design, implement, test, and debug code for the STM8 MCU series.
Additional fields of experience:
- Audio and video control over I2C and SPI
- Video encoding and decoding - ffmpeg, mplayer, ffplay, Alsa, QuickSync, I2S
- Stepper motor control
- PWM LED light control
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Networking - VPN (WireGuard), firewalling, routing, TCP, UDP
- Bash scripting
- Basic knowledge of Python a plus
- C, C++, C++11
This is an on-site long-term position. Knowledge of the English language a must.
Freelance Web and App Designers
Candidates must show us design examples of past projects and are initially responsible for the design of a house-style, website and mobile apps.
- High quality design skills
- Familiar with Tailwind CSS
- Used to working with a client-side framework
Candidates must show us examples of past projects and are initially responsible for the programming of our website and server infrastructure. You need to have deep understanding of a PHP framework like Laravel for development of the server-side infrastructure of a medical application with several APIs allowing physicians and patients to schedule appointments.
- Profound in a server-side framework like Laravel with Jetstream, Livewire and Tailwind CSS
- Profound in a client-side framework of choice
- Being familiar with API technologies like REST, SOAP and oAuth
- Basic understanding of networking protocols
- Understanding of the Linux operating system
- Being able to work with cloud-based solutions like Amazon AWS/Google Cloud
- Understanding of video streaming and encoding technologies
Freelance DevOps Engineer
Freelance engineer responsible for our server infrastructure.
- Profound knowledge of cloud-based hosting like AWS or Google Cloud
- Familiar with most Linux distributions, especially either Buildroot or Yocto Linix
- Being able to build, maintain and distribute binary diff firmware for embedded systems
- Scripting languages like PHP, bash, Python
- Video streaming and encoding protocols like NVENC, NVDEC, QuickSync, h.265 HEVC encoding and decoding
Candidate must be fluent in developing Android and iOS apps for mobile platforms, both phones and tablets, in their respective native languages JAVA and Objective-C or with a cross-platform development platform like React-Native.
This is an on-site full-time position. You will be working together with the designer and DevOps engineer on apps for video portals meant for the medical industry. The apps allow patients and physicians to sign-up and schedule appointments for exams. Being familiar with video streaming applications and working with APIs is a must.
Additional fields of experience:
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com
Internship, graduation, or working and learning
Are you looking for an internship, a learning workplace or are you going to graduate soon? That's possible! We offer internships and graduation places at all levels. Keep an eye on the website for interesting options. Our starting point is that we learn from you and you from us. It goes without saying that we provide good guidance and that you are enthusiastic and motivated. Are there currently no internship vacancies, but would you still like to apply? Please send us an open application.
“Committed, reliable, resilient and refreshing. That's the way we work together.”