How it works
The facility consists of up to five different configurations of “full-body” video portals for use primarily in the U.S. healthcare market.
Doctors/physicians will be equipped with a communication portal at a remote location. Patient communication portals will be equipped with health monitoring sensors. These private virtual exam portals can be installed in diverse establishments such as jails, airports, schools, nursing homes, workplaces, malls, pharmacies and assisted living facilities. A mobile portal system is available for traveling doctors who participate in aid missions such as Doctors Without Borders, the United Nations and all branches of the USA armed forces.
Patients with a non-emergency health issue can schedule an appointment with a doctor through our app or website. Based on the patient’s location the app/website will show the nearest locations available to choose from. The patient will also have the ability to choose a different location for the exam. For example, a patient living in Orlando, traveling to Miami for a business meeting that day, may want to schedule the exam while in Miami.
This structure allows us to expand the volume of patients seen and evaluated with similar or near similar health assessment tools.
The advantage of this:
- Increase revenue of the physicians
- Reduce waiting times to schedule an appointment for the patient
- Prevent unnecessary emergency room visits due to the unavailability of a physician
- Reduce congestion in physicians waiting rooms
- Reduce the CO2 footprint in travel time (currently, the USA is ranked one of the highest in the world for average carbon footprint per person)
- Reduce cost for healthcare providers
- It allows patients to be consulted in rural areas where they otherwise would have to travel a long distance to see a specialist
The retail office locations and off-site portals are self-contained fully equipped examination rooms and are self-cleaning.
Health Vision Technologies provides secure exams with all the components of an in-house visit. This consists of tests such as thermal imagery, 3D laser scanning for body posture, weight, blood pressure, BMI, ECG monitoring and several other remote treatment technologies.